If you want to protect your property/family/community from wildfire and you have an internet-connected AXIS surveillance camera  pointing to the wildfire risky area, then you can use our AI-Cloud SaaS to detect wildfire smoke and mitigate wildfire risks and damages.
What is AI-Cloud SaaS?
It is a cloud-based service to detect wildfire smoke in the photos uploaded by users’ cameras. It will send wildfire smoke alerts to users via the ReportFires mobile app.
With AI-Cloud SaaS, we can easily use our cameras to detect wildfire in parallel with their day-to-day surveillance duties. There are three major components:
- Your surveillance cameras: some of those cameras are outdoor and pointing to forests that are under wildfire threats. Without interruption of their surveillance tasks, we can instruct them in parallel to capture photos and send the photos to AI-Cloud over HTTPS POST .
- AI Smoke Detection: AI-Cloud will identify wildfire smoke in the photos using our RoboticsCats AI Smoke Detection (which is developed by industry winning team! )
- ReportFires mobile app: we will send real-time alerts to you using our mobile app. You can view the images in which we detect wildfire smoke. You can share the wildfire information by reporting it using the same ReportFires app too.
It is easy to set up your camera to use AI-Cloud SaaS, just three steps. Below is an example:
- Register an AI-Cloud SaaS account on our website. Your email address is your username. We will send you a unique camera-ID (e.g. qWeRtYuIoP47) assigned to your camera
- Set up an Event in your AXIS camera
- Create a new Recipients “AI-Cloud” with type HTTPS. We will provide you the hostname (e.g. hongkong20.roboticscats.com). The hostname and the camera-ID form the HTTP POST URL (e.g. https://hongkong20.roboticscats.com/qWeRtYuIoP47). See Figure 5
- Create a new Rule, select “Send images through HTTPS while the rule is active” under Action, select “AI-Cloud” under Recipient, check Custom image frequency option, put down “2” in frames, select “Minute” under Image frequency to upload a photo every 30-second. See Figure 6
- Download the ReportFires app from the App Store, register an account using the same email address you use in step #1.
AI-Cloud SaaS is very affordable. Here are our AI-Cloud SaaS plans :
- Free plan: your camera will send a photo to AI-Cloud every 10-minute for smoke detection. It equals 4,320-photo in a month. Free account supports a single camera only. It is free of charge!
- Standard plan: your camera will send a photo to AI-Cloud every 1-minute for smoke detection. It equals 43,200-photo in a month. The service fee is US$99/month per camera.
- Premium plan: your camera will send a photo to AI-Cloud every 30-second for smoke detection. It equals 86,400-photo in a month. The service fee is US$199/month per camera.
In case you want a more frequent detection cycle, or you need to protect a fast-changing environment (such as a building construction site), or you’re interested to deploy a new camera network for fire detection, we will provide customized solutions to meet your requirements. Please email us your needs at email@example.com.
Protect your home from wildfire now! Register today and your account will be ready by the next business day!
- Any AXIS network cameras with an RGB image sensor and supports Event Actions of upload of images over HTTPS
- HTTPS POST is a request method and often used when uploading a file to a web server. More info at MDN web docs
- Our AI engineering team is a member of the winning team of Lets Stop Wildfires Hackathon 2.0 organized by AI For Mankind
- AI-Cloud SaaS is now available in Asia, North and South Americas.